When it comes to ideas for our loved ones at Christmas time, it can be a daunting task. Allow me to help with all the things fitness related for that special someone who is wanting to be healthy and fit this season. Let’s be real once the holidays are over and all the sugary treats are gone it is nice to have something healthy under the tree to bring us back to reality.
- Hip Bands- this is hot tool that are perfect for training the glutes on the go or at home. The new ones have a gripper effect so they don’t pinch and roll up. $19.99- $25.00 https://www.amazon.com/Resistance-Workout-Elastic-Exercise-Activate/dp/B07DPS6Y5F/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1542737885&sr=8-7&keywords=bands+for+glutes
2. Brooks running shoes- I have tried plenty of shoes in my time and nothing compares to Brooks running shoes. My personal favorite is the Ghost. They provide the best support for any sport you participate it and come in the coolest of colors. $99- $150
3. RX Smart Gear Jump Rope Jump Roping is an amazing exercise. It is a full body HIGH Calorie burning workout and yes the rope makes a difference in the speed and feel of the workout. I like RX style jump ropes. $45.00
4. Who Says Cardio Has to Be Boring ebook on sale for $2.99. Who doesn’t want a quick reference for doing cardio workouts at home, on the go, or in the gym? The best point is it is written by yours truly.
5. Collagen is a great gift and something that your loved one probably hasn’t even thought about. It helps with joint, ligaments, hair, skin, and tendon health. This is the only brand I personally have liked the taste of and if you are not sure you can buy the stick pack and it would make a great stocking stuffer $25.00 . https://www.vitalproteins.com/
6. Smart Wool Women’s or Men’s PhD Ultra Light Micro Socks are the absolute best. They are not too thick, they don’t bunch and they provide jus the right amount of comfort. These are the only socks I own and are sure to be a winner for any athlete $12.99 and up . https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M447DDW/ref=sxr_rr_xsim_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=9ddc66f6-9fc0-49ff-b2fa-06a39d9859e6&pd_rd_wg=G7YJO&pf_rd_r=00CAD6GA3YN806XVA27W&pf_rd_s=desktop-rhs-carousels&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B00M447DDW&pd_rd_w=wPyS6&pf_rd_i=smartwool+socks+womens+medium&pd_rd_r=5598a8ff-6722-4460-9120-941b72fab3f8&ie=UTF8&qid=1542739523&sr=2
7. Nutri Ninja Personal Blender. I love our Nutri Blender, it comes with handy little smoothie containers and lids so you can grab and go. $69.98
8. Bindle Bottle Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle. This is a genius idea for a water bottle. The bottle is a secret compartment where you can put your keys when at the gym or hiking. It comes in a few different colors. $36.99 https://www.amazon.com/Bindle-Stainless-Integrated-Compartment-Eco-Friendly/dp/B07CJVF3VR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542739893&sr=8-1&keywords=bindle
10. Trigger Point Grid Foam Roller, a perfect tool for working on sore muscles and releasing lactic acid in the deep tissue. This trigger point is a medium density so it is not too hard or too soft but just right. $34.99 amazon.com/TriggerPoint-Roller-Instructional-Original-13-inch/dp/B0040EGNIU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1542740047&sr=8-3&keywords=trigger+point++grid+foam+roller
11. Daily Harvest is a subscription service that delivers whole food bowls to your door. This is a great gift for the busy person that still wants to eat healthy. They have smoothies, soups, oats, and harvest bowls. Price ranges from $6.99- $7.75/ cup. https://www.daily-harvest.com/giftcards
12. Lululemon- everybody knows these are by favorite workout pants. They cannot be beat, although I have heard great things about Gym Shark (I haven’t tried them yet). The best part of these pants is that they are NOT See through when you squat. This is very comfortable and come in so many colors and styles. $99-$150.00 https://shop.lululemon.com/p/women-pants/Wunder-Under-Hi-Rise-Tight-Mesh-28/_/prod9200516?color=0001
13. Graze Box- the perfect little low calorie snack foods for on the go. They have so many options to choose from. The little snack packs are healthy, good quality ingredients and delicious. They have sampler boxes for free for you to try. $14.99 and up https://www.graze.com/us/
I hope this helps you with some gift ideas for that special fitness person on your list. I would love to hear what your favorite things to give or receive are in the fitness field. Who knows, maybe I will add it to my list.