We had the day off on Labor Day my hubby and I decided to take our workout to the beautiful city of Nashville. We needed a challenge and Capital Hill didn’t disappoint. This workout is filled with stairs, spiderman climbers, pop pushups, hill sprints, bear crawls up a hill, and a heck of a good time. It was a great 45 minutes Let’s take a minute to discuss that hill shall we. I think it should be renamed, Cardiac Hill. Oh my goodness what a steep hill it is, I felt every beat of my heart in my neck with that one and those spiderman pushups….. I am still feeling my core from that little beauty. I challenge you to try this one out on your next outing. Warm up with a 5 minute jog around the building 3 rounds of each:
- pushup stair climbs (can do stair climbs when fatigued without the pushup)
- lateral runs up the stairs and then back down
- single leg pop squats alternating legs
- directional sprints up the hill
- spiderman climbers up the hill
- bear crawls up the hill
- and finish up with a good all out sprint up a flight of stairs.